Continuing, for now, to keep their promise of a game that never ends, Bethesda has just announced two more expansions to Fallout 3‘s Wasteland, with Point Lookout, a “massive new swampland area filled with new quests and content,” due in June, and Mothership Zeta, in which players will “experience an alien abduction first hand and find out if they’re tough enough to survive,” coming in July.
At the same time Bethesda has announced that PlayStation 3 Vault 101-ers will finally be getting their chance to take advantage of the widened Wasteland with the last, first DLC package Operation: Anchorage, coming in late June, followed every 4-6 weeks thereafter by The Pitt and Broken Steel, the most recent pack that finally did away with the end-game and level cap.
And, finally, for those that have been waiting and don’t want to fiddle with the content drip-feed, October will bring the release of a Game of the Year edition of the game that will include all five packs for the same price as the original release.
Fallout 3 [Bethesda]
- The Wasteland gets a little wider – Offworld
- The end-game and non-end game of Fallout 3's new DLC – Offworld
- Viva New Vegas: Bethesda, Obsidian announce new Fallout for 2010 …
- Fallout 3: Everybody Dance! edition – Offworld
- Three Dog's iTunes mix tape – Offworld
- The Glow, Pt. 3: Literally the best Fallout 3 T-shirts ever made …