Whirring away since early November — and apparently unrelated to the previously mentioned open-source level editor — is GooFans, a repository of third party hacks, mods and new themes for 2D Boy’s PC version of World of Goo.
The site is integrated with an app called GooTool (with Mac and Linux versions also available), which lets you “build a custom World of Goo based on your preferences and selected add-ins” all downloadable from the GooFans site.
The first hack I’m angling toward? My-Key’s stereoscopic 3D level.
- 2D Boy's World of Goo: The community updates – Offworld
- At the core of the World of Goo – Offworld
- Scream real loud: the playable origins of World of Goo – Offworld
- Tarballs: World of Goo released for Linux – Offworld
- Švankmajer does Goo: Portly Pig's claymation creation, The …
- Listen: 2D Boy's free World of Goo soundtrack – Offworld
See more posts about: Offworld Originals