The lead-up to the release of Crayon Physics Deluxe has kept creator Petri Purho out, for the most part, of his years-long rhythm of creating a steady stream of new game prototypes, but that, happily, is apparently now over.
Above, the first look at his latest prototype, about which nothing is known, and from which there’s not much to glean, other than to notice that his ‘creatures’ are all being procedurally generated from a common set of facial and bodily elements.
To what end? I can’t wait to find out.
- Crayon Physics Deluxe opens pre-orders – Offworld
- Things We Lost In The Snow, pt 3: Crayon Physics about to hit the …
- Crayon Physics gets Wall-E-fied – Offworld
- Only on Offworld: indie game and artist all-stars collide at Giant …
- artXgame: see the 4 games of Giant Robot's Game Over/Continue …
- My 45 seconds of uniqueness, visualized – Offworld
See more posts about: Offworld Originals