Continuing the ongoing supermadness at Namco’s official Noby Noby Boy website, o–o, the latest entry in their DIY Boy series (which charts the team’s progress at building real-world in-game objects) sees Takahashi & co. beating Anna The Red at her own culinary game and creating the above BOY sushi rolls.
The site unfortunately doesn’t give overt instructions beyond the second photo, opting instead to just convey their hunger. Check the official site for more close-up shots.
o–o home [Namco]
- Katasushi Damacy in a Bento Box – Offworld
- Keita Takahashi bringing Noby Noby Boy to the iPhone – Offworld
- It's a stretch: Explaining Katamari creator's new Noby Noby Boy …
- Synthesizer Noby: the 29 new musical options of Noby Noby Boy …
- Only on Offworld: your first look at Panic's Noby Noby Boy T …
- Kill it with crowbars: Anna the Red's head-crab bento – Offworld
- Bitey bat bit: Anna the Red's Castle Crashers bento – Offworld