A note as quick as theirs: The Behemoth has announced via their Twitter that the direct-sale GameCube and PS2 copies of their debut shooter Alien Hominid are the last available for good, so if — for some reason — you haven’t already made the jump to Xbox Live Arcade’s HD version, the Wii/mostly-PS3 playable versions are just $10 away.
The same goes for the fantastic vinyl toy five-pack, which comes as highly recommended.
- Precious stones: the cutie chaos of Behemoth's Game #3 – Offworld
- More details on Castle Crashers dev's cutely chaotic Game #3 …
- How Castle Crashers was almost a Muttpop/Lucha Libre game – Offworld
- You will know it by the piles of dead: building Behemoth's …
- There will be jewels: Castle Crasher devs tease new game – Offworld
See more posts about: Offworld Originals